Do your pedals carry a warranty?
Breakfast Audio pedal purchases include a lifetime warranty that is extended to the original owner. We cover any manufacturing defects, mechanical or electrical failures that occur during normal expected usage - determined at our discretion. If your pedal requires a repair then please reach out via the contact form on this website so we can agree next steps. If a pedal is found to have issues within the first 30 days of arrival we will provide a return shipping label at no cost to the buyer. Beyond 30 days the cost of shipment will be incurred by the buyer.
Our warranty does not cover issues caused by the following:
- Use of an incorrect power supply i.e. Incorrect polarity and/or voltage
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches etc
- Environmental or liquid damage
- Modification or repair work performed by the buyer or third party
- Any forms of misuse and abuse by the end user such as heavy impact or droppage
Any repairs caused by misuse will incur a charge at a pre agreed rate per case.
We reserve the right to change the terms of the warranty with prior notice should the company cease and depending on current parts availability.
What power supply do your pedals utilise?
Strictly 9V DC polarity center negative power supplies only. Anything else may break your pedal and will not be repairable under the warranty.